Sharing videos, images, files, and music with your friends is among the most happening things now a day. But the hindrance in transferring files is the issue of cross platforms like the iOS users cannot share files with Android and Windows users. That is one hell of an issue. Xender app has enabled the users to share the files in the easiest way.
Xender can be installed on iOS devices from iTunes app stores as it is available there for the iPhone users. The application is designed for iPhone and iPad. Your iOS must be 7.0 or up to download Xender on your device. The storage that you need to install Xender is 42.9MBs. Few steps using which you can install the app are:
- Tap the iTunes icon on your device screen. The iTunes store will open. Now search for Xender app using the search tool on the store. Then select the Xender app out of many results and click on Install button.
- A list of related apps will appear on the screen. Tap on the official Xender app.
- Now hit the install icon on the screen.
- Accept the terms and conditions of Xender application to install it on your device.
- As soon as you hit on to accept the installation process will start and complete soon.
- After the process is complete, the app is ready to use.
Now you can transfer files to your friends using Xender quickly and in no time.